Sunday, April 26, 2015

Keeping up with the Kardashians

The Kardashians My opinion on the Kardashians is that although they are very successful they are extremely overrated. I’m still not sure why they are as famous as they really are. It doesn’t make sense to me really. I understand that they are not talentless and they have business deals going for them but what I am trying to say is I think that the success they have accomplished thus far has been much more than any of them really and truly deserve compared to all the hard working individuals out there in the entertainment business. I believe they are famous based on luck. All sisters were born into a family of two already very successful parents, who had connections with famous people as well. After all, their father was the lawyer for OJ simpson during his infamous first murder trial. Although their father later passed away due to throat cancer, their mom, Kris then moved onto another very successful man, Bruce Jenner. Although Bruce might not have been the most famous person or with the best connections he was still a public figure that caught the attention of many people and then eventually E. Of course, we can’t forget about the sex tape that Kim produced when she was dating the famous Ray Jay at the time. Which she ended up eventually making money off of then boosted also her fans. Then, caught the eye of the TV network, E. From then on the Kardashian fan base grew and grew, helping them expand not only their business deals but also just their fans in general. For what? Now I understand that all 3 daughters are very beautiful, but currently they are in the spotlight of our society and I’m starting to wonder if that makes any sense at all. As a guy I get how many people fantisize over their bodies, girls too. But I don’t think it’s worth it at all. I think they do lack at least a little talent when they’re making money amounts compared to oprah and some of the most successful people in the world. To me, their fame is more of an interest in a hollyood family and the basis of people constantly wanting to know what theyre doing just because they have that risk factor because it seems as though you really never know what the Kardashians are actually going to do. That is simply where their fame comes from. (408)

No comments:

Post a Comment