Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bulls and Cavs

Bulls vs. Cavs Because we are entering the 4th playoff game in the Cleveland Cavaliers and Chicago Bulls 7 game series both tied 2-2 I thought it’d be important to analyze the reasons that the Bulls deserve to win this series completely. Although I’m not saying that Cleveland is at all a bad team in any way because of course you have to obviously be a good player to even be a part of the NBA. Beside the point, there are critical reasons that the Bulls deserve the ring over Lebron in the series. It really all makes sense to me. First off, the bulls have had a critical season not full of ups and downs, but strictly ups due to the fact of how well their team full of all-star players work together, it’s actually really amazing. Drose, Joakim Noah, and Jimmy Butler are some of the best players I’ve seen working together on the bulls in a long time. There isn’t a dominant player that keeps the fans of the Bulls focused on the team, it’s a joined thing lead a little by Derrik Rose. But of course Derrik Rose is not the only thing you think of when it comes to the Bulls. When Lebron left Cleveland in the first place before he came back… who really payed attention to the Cavaliers? Not me. Who payed attention to the heat when Lebron moved their? I sure did more than I was even looking at Cleveland at at because they are simply now just a one man team. That one man decides how many people pay attention to them together? And you’re telling me they deserve a ring? Of course this all sounds a little cynical and ignorant, and maybe I am a little too much of a bulls fan to make these decisions or opinions but it’s just what I believe. If I could have it my way for the next 3 games, it would be nice for Derrik Rose to get his time to shine after facing so many criticisms of how many times he’s been injured after so many have made the assumption that he is just strictly not going to make it because of his injuries. I think this is his time to get back at all the people who’ve doubted not only him but Chicago as a team. It is just simply their time to prove where they stand. (406

No comments:

Post a Comment