Saturday, April 11, 2015

Mac Miller

If you've ever heard of Mac Miller you probably either think he's some shitty white rapper, or that he was a very gifted rapper who fell off. Personally I think both of those statements are the farthest thing's from the truth. Without a doubt Malcolm McCormick "Mac Miller' is my favorite artist of all time. I first heard a Mac Miller song when I was messing around on youtube in 6th grade. The song was "Nikes On My Feet" and at the time had a little over 10,000 views. Now some 5 years later when I go back and look that same video I watched as a young kid just starting junior high has 43 million views. When talking about Mac Miller there is much more than meets the eye. If you saw current picture of him you would probably wonder why some chubby homeless with a scruffy beard and bug eyes is wearing such expensive clothes, but I promise you that ugly man is a genius. Just like anyone else thrust into stardom at a young age Mac has made a lot of dumb mistakes and done dumb things but he is still someone I greatly look up to and idolize (312)

No comments:

Post a Comment